Camp is the best attended and most meaningful event that we do annually for 7th - 12th grade. We will head to Lake Williamson Christian Center in Carlinville, Illinois and join around 200 other students from our church district for a week of intense fun, worship, and time spent with friends. There is a special band, special speakers, and activities and games planned throughout the week. This is this an amazing event your student should join us for!
Dates: July 23-27
Registration Due: June 25 - $260
Grades: Current 7-12th grade
The steps to register are below:
- STEP 1 – Fill out the form online at nwilnaz.org
- STEP 2 – Submit the registration fee to your Youth Pastor (Check payable to: NWIL-NYI). A Payment Plan is available.
- STEP 3 – Submit a copy of both sides of your insurance card to your Youth Pastor
- STEP 4 – Submit a copy of the United Release Form to your Youth Pastor
- STEP 5 – Submit a signed copy of the Eagle Crest Waiver Form to your Youth Pastor
- STEP 6 – When sending your teen to camp, please send Snack Shop money and camper medication