Our mission in Children & Family Ministry is to lead kids, families and volunteers in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by equipping, engaging and empowering those involved in our ministry.
- Students to have the tools to discover God (safe & fun environment, leaders, curriculum)
- Parents with ideas and supplies to develop spiritual growth at home
- Leaders with supplies and training for ministry
- Students are not merely listening, but engaged in discovering a God that created them and loves them
- Parents are not merely dropping off, but engaged in what their child discovers on Sunday's
- Leaders are not merely present, but engaged in relational ministry
- Students to grow into an autonomous personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Parents to pass on the transforming faith as the spiritual leaders of their home
- Leaders to grow in their level of leadership and in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Safety: Using a computer-based check-in process, each family is given a unique code for each child, which is used during child pick-ups. All of our staff and volunteers are carefully screened with background and reference checks and trained to provide a safe and quality environment.