Baptism is an important step for every believer. If you have not been baptized, we invite you to read the information below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. What is baptism?
Baptism is an outward sign of what God has done in your heart. Baptism does not make you a believer – it shows that you already believe. Baptism does not “save” you, only your faith in Christ does that.
2. Why should I be baptized?
- Jesus himself was baptized. (Matthew 3: 13-17)
- Jesus baptized others. (John 3: 22)
- Jesus told us to baptize all nations. (Matthew 28:19)
3. Who should be baptized and when?
- Every person who has committed to a relationship with Christ. (Acts 2: 28)
- As soon as you have begun your relationship with Christ. (Acts 2:41)