We are glad you are taking this journey!
On this page you will find 40 devotionals written by staff members of Crossbridge. It is our hope that these thoughts help you think about the verses you read each day.
If you are unfamiliar with the book of Mark, it tells the story of Jesus. It is one of four books in the New Testament that tell the story of Jesus (the others being: Matthew, Luke, and John). Mark is the shortest of the four books and it is quick paced!
Throughout the next 40 days (not counting Sundays) you will read through the entire book of Mark. We realize that some of you may have never read an entire book of the Bible. That’s okay! We are glad you are taking this journey with us.
Here are a few tips as you read through the book of Mark:
- Pick a consistent time each day to read.
- If you get behind, don’t get discouraged; just keep moving forward.
- Ask God to highlight one thing each day for you to learn.
First, read the scripture, then read and reflect on the devotional. There are two questions that we want you to reflect on daily:
- What stood out to me as I read?
- Is God asking me to do something as a result of what I read?
We trust that as you read the words in Mark and this devotional, God will speak to you. Our ultimate hope is that these 40 days help draw you closer to Jesus!