1) How often will my group meet?
Most groups meet weekly for 60-90 minutes over 10–12 weeks.
2) How can I be sure that there is a group for me?
We have groups that meet throughout the Illinois Valley at different times each week. Check out our catalog for a full listing!
3) What kinds of groups are there?
There are three main "types" of groups:
- Grow Groups – focused on sharing and study
- Activity Groups – focused on a shared activity
- Support Groups – focused on support for a specific season of life
4) I’ve got children, what should I do with them?
It depends. Each group is different. Some groups naturally lend themselves to including children and others do not (mostly due to the topic of study). We do offer childcare reimbursement. See below for details.