We are so grateful that Crossbridge has been able to continue worshipping, but we are excited to be able to worship together again in the same building, though it will look different.
- Anyone who is not feeling well should stay home.
- If you are high risk for COVID-19, choose a worship option that you feel the most comfortable with.
- We will NOT be giving handshakes or hugs, but smiles instead.
- We are asking that everyone practice the suggested six feet of social distance.
- Masks are strongly recommended for your own protection as well as for the protection of our more vulnerable members. (We offer a mask-required service if that makes you more comfortable.)
- Chairs will be set up in rows spaced six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the building.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between services.
- Unused areas of the church will be closed off to limit exposure to the building.
- Connection cards will not be available. Check out our app!
- Drinking fountains will be out of service and coffee will be unavailable. Please bring your own!
- When a child initially returns to Crossbridge programming, parents or guardians will be required to sign a waiver.
- You will be asked a screening question: “Has your child exhibited COVID symptoms, specifically shortness of breath, fever and coughing, in the last 72 hours?”
- For children who exhibit symptoms of a fever after being checked in, they will be temperature checked by CFM staff. If the fever is over 100.4, the family will be contacted to remove the child from the facility.
- CFM Volunteers will self-check temperature upon arrival.
Saturday at 5p
Sunday at 9a (temporarily no programming for this service)
Sunday at 10:45a
Sunday at 10:45a
When possible, and at the discretion of the parent or guardian of the child, programs should encourage wearing face coverings for children age 2 and older who can safely and appropriately wear, remove, and tolerate masks. (IL DCFS, Restore IL Licensed Day Care Guidance, June 24, 2020)
CFM Volunteers will be required to wear face masks.
Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
- CFM volunteers will continue our current policy of cleaning used toys at the end of each service.
- Kids 2 years and up will hand sanitize/wash hands upon drop off.
- Crossbridge cleaning service will sanitize large play equipment at Ottawa Campus after each service.
In case of a positive COVID Test
If the child or CFM team member is diagnosed with COVID-19, he or she is not to return to Crossbridge until all three of the following are met:
- Individual is free from fever, without the use of fever-reducing medications, for at least 72 hours.
- Individual’s symptoms, including cough, have improved.
- It has been at least 10 days since the onset of the individual’s illness.