We are so grateful that Crossbridge has been able to continue worshipping, but we are excited to be able to worship together again in the same building, though it will look different.
All our spaces will have video-based worship and message, but a pastor will be present to lead other portions of the service. However, space is limited so you must RSVP prior to attending!
We are now offering a mask-required service on Saturday at 5p in Building 412 at the Ottawa Campus for those who feel more comfortable being more protected! Register here.
- Anyone who is not feeling well should stay home.
- If you are high risk for COVID-19, choose a worship option that you feel the most comfortable with.
- We will NOT be giving handshakes or hugs, but smiles instead.
- We are asking that everyone practice the suggested 6 feet of social distance.
- Masks are strongly recommended for your own protection as well as for the protection of our more vulnerable members.
- Chairs will be set up in groups of 5.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the building.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between services.
- Unused areas of the church will be closed off to limit exposure to the building.
- Connection cards will not be available. Check out our app!
- Drinking fountains will be out of service and coffee will be unavailable. Please bring your own!
Crossbridge Kids is scheduled to reopen physically on August 1! Until then, we continue to aim to make the service a time that everyone will enjoy. All kids ministries will be closed and there will not be any childcare provided until August. It will be a time of family worship. The online lessons will still be available as well.